Technical Release Lead // JEE, Solr, High Availability REST Microservices
Information Technology and Services | San Francisco Bay Area, US
More than 10 years experienced in J2EE environment, solved the most complicated problems and designed the most important pieces of a large system with over 1 million lines of code.
Experienced not only in financial subsystem design and implementation mainly in the area of insurance but also any part from the system back-end to front-end development.
I'm a fast learner and I've been exposed to a huge variety of languages, libraries and frameworks used. Holistic view of a project when analyzing requirements and providing solutions by breaking down complicated problems in to simple ones. Not afraid to "roll up my sleeves" and take on deep of whatever issue comes up.
Every day tasks & responsibilities include:
- Feature requirements analysis, providing estimates and architectural design where required
- Designing internal/external system integrations, domain models, infrastructure
- Code Reviews, Mentoring developers and XP
- Writing dev guidelines, how to use various frameworks
- Creating POCs
- Implementing what nobody else can ( usually in the given time-frame )